Thursday, May 29, 2008

Magazine Shoot





Recently I was hired as the in-house photographer for a new local magazine Tru Life Magazine! One of my first assignments for this awesome magazine was to shoot Dylan and Kyra Moscovitch for the cover and cover story for the next issue due out in about a month. I had the pleasure of photographing them at practice as well as in my studio for portraits. They are our Champions for the Senior Pair Skating Division for Team Canada! We had so much fun especially when Dylan decided to liven everyone up with some creative posing!!!!!
These are some of the photographs taken. There were so many that it was hard to choose and I do not know which ones will be chosen but I had to post some of my favorites.
Check back soon for and update on the cover and for a link to the site for this magazine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Judi, you prob don't remember me, but you did some portrait shots of me about 5 years ago when you were on Bridgeport and Weber (I think that was the intersection) Anyway, you had just quit your 'day job' and you had only been doing the photography full-time for a little while. I was checking your website and it looks like your business has florished and I'm thrilled for you! I thought you were a wonderful photographer and when I'm back in Canada would like to hook up so you could do a sitting with my daughter. You can look me up on Facebook under Megan Tees (there should only be one) and see if you remember me. Congradulations again on your success, you deserve it!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home